Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First Post

"Hello World!" heh. That phrase is so classic. It always seems to fit perfectly for a first post. I remember that stupid thing from Computer Science in high school... that class was god awful.

Anyway..I'm looking forward to posting on my own personal blog finally. I have been blogging for almost the past 2 years for Xponex, but never made one for myself. It wont be anything significant, just some posts about my working/gaming life.

First things first, Im an avid gamer. I love gaming in almost every form. I started with the classic NES system when I was a wee boy. I progressed through the consoles thats followed: SNES, Sega, N64, Playstation, XBox, etc... It wasnt until I was about 10 or 11 that I actually got my first PC. Ever since then I have been in love with PC gaming from the Real Time Strategies like Age of Empires and Starcraft to the fast paced FPSs like Counter-Strike. I was addicted from day one on that computer. Hours on end in the MS gaming zone, on forums, and AIM. Soon after I had gotten my computer I got immersed in the famous MMORPG Everquest. Now MMOs are one of my favorite types of games to play. I play World of Warcraft now(yea its an okay game, but nothing will live up to the games I played growing up) and get my fix of CS and CoD4 every now and then.

I stay pretty busy between class, work and gaming. Im currently majoring in Engineering at Miami University of Middletown, soon to be Oxford. Working with Xponex has also been a great opportunity and I'm kinda bummed about the fact that I will be moving to Oxford and wont be able to work in Middletown with the web guys. I still hope I can work remotely but we'll see.

No comments: