Thursday, May 22, 2008

Age of Conan, worth it?

Ive been hearing a lot of good things about Age of Conan and Ive been thinking about getting it. But I'm not totally convinced yet, considering it was just released Tuesday.

The graphics look stunning, some of the best I have seen on an MMO. I've also heard a lot about the PvP being pretty nice. The only thing that is really holding me back is the requirements to play it. My computer is a piece and I'm not feeling an upgrade coming on anytime soon.

Also, another game that requires a monthly fee makes me want to throw up. I realize that all MMOs require a monthly fee, which makes me want to forget about playing them altogether. I need to cancel and sell my WoW account. It has lost it's flare for me and I'm completely bored with it.

I'm still psyched for EQC which recently went into Alpha testing, it still seems a far way off though. It will be free which makes me happy. The nostalgia is whats got me excited though, I really want to relive that experience.

I guess Team Fortress and Counter-Strike will have to hold me over until EQC comes out or I get a better computer (I could live with either :])

No comments: