Monday, May 12, 2008

Team Fortress 2 is a Blast

Last Weekend I was on Steam just browsing their news when I noticed that they were letting people play Team Fortress 2 for free over the weekend. I was bored and decided to check it out because I know Valve makes some good games.

My first impression was that this game was a interesting combination of other game concepts all rolled into one. I thought the game resembled Unreal Tournament and Counter-Strike with an RPG-twist all done in graphics that look like the movie The Incredibles. I was impressed by the different classes that you could play. I especially thought that the medic was a cool concept where you can run around healing your injured teammates.

Needless to say, I spent many hours playing the game and decided to purchase it. I think that my favorite classes would have to be the Soldier and Medic, but the Spy and Engineer are always fun.

If you have not played TF2, I highly recommend it.

No comments: