Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Diablo 3 - Hell Yes


Recently Blizzard announced Diablo 3. As a big fan of the Diablo series, I was very pleased to hear this. I heard rumors of its creation and I knew it was coming, but to know that its official and to actually see the trailer and game play footage, got me very excited.

Diablo was one of the first games I ever played on the PC. The days back on battle.net where you could play online and PvP (remember all the hacks that were available?). I even had it for the Playstation.

When Diablo 2 came out me and my buddies played for countless hours stocking gems, armor sets, and doing Baal run after Baal run (and then doing a Taco Baal run). We even came back to the game after a few years to enjoy it all over again. Blizzard always seems to deliver stellar games.

Now with Diablo 3 announced, there is no doubt that I will be playing. If you haven't checked out the Diablo 3 page on Blizzards website, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how awesome it looks. As an amateur graphic designer, seeing Tyrael there in all his glory just about made me crap my pants. He looks amazing and just absolutely stunning. I...I... I'm in love.

1 comment:

runningwild said...

I know. I wet myself whenever I look at it. I have to wear geriatric diapers.